Sunday, May 22, 2011

Easter 2011

So a month later and I am finally posting about Easter. Easter was so much fun this year. Weston knew all about eggs, the bunny, the basket all of it (we are workign on the Savior part) and Cason was all about doing whatever Weston did. To start the Easter weekend. My mom, Jon's dad, Jon, Weston, Cason and I took the boys to Fisher Park Saturday for the city's egg hunt. Cason got the most eggs thanks to Grandma and Papa. Weston got about 4 eggs but we lucked out the boys also got enough tickets to get two big balls, a bug house, and 3 bath toys. Then my mom and I took the boys to get the food we would need for our Sunday dinner. We went to Macey's and they were giving away free sugar cookies that they boys could frost. Cason was a blue mess when he was finished. Weston still keeps asking when we get to go to the cookie store again.

Weston hard a work decorating his egg Cason after he ate his cookie.

Then we came home and put Cason down for a nap and Weston, my mom and I dyed eggs. Weston did such a great job this year. He loved coloring the egg with the crayon and then dying them.


My mom decorating an egg.Me and my little decoratorWeston was so willing to go to bed so that he could wake up and see what the bunny had brought him. I didn't want to wake Cason up so I had Weston snuggle in bed. He was really good about waiting patiently for his brother to wake up. He kept telling me how excited he was to see the basket and find his eggs.



My handsome boys getting ready to start the hunt!Cason's first egg He was really proud of that egg.Weston's first sport egg he found.

Here look Dad!Cason's basket.

The boys each got a cake egg with their names on them.These are the foot prints the bunny left on our porch when he came into our house.Weston checking them out.My Aunt Kim, Uncle Colin and cousin Sean came over for dinner. We had a delicious ham dinner, with rolls, jello, deviled eggs, veggies, and salad. It was so good. Kim also brought strawberry shortcake and I made an upside down pineapple cake. Then Weston and Sean took turns hiding Easter eggs for each other. It was a very fun day!

Playing on the swing setWhat is with this kids faces?What a talented bunnyCason loves his swing!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the videos!




No comments: