Okay so I was totally worried about Cason's talking. It seemed he was behind all my friends with his speech until....He hit 2 then he took off he talks WAY better then Weston at this age and I though Weston was talking more until we watched some home videos. We have full on conversations its great. Anyway he has some of the funniest sayings I have to document.
5 Minutes-When I tell Cason its time for bed I always get the response 5 minutes. Or for awhile when anyone would tell him something he would say 5 minutes.
Cracker Butt-He loves crackers and one day my mom called him a little Cracker butt now when he eats them he says he's a cracker butt.
Naked butt-When he gets out of the tub and is running around he says "I am a naked butt." And what an adorable naked butt he has.
huh mom? Whenever he says or does something and he wants my approval or response he always says,"....huh mom?" I love it.
Bless you whenever someone coughs or sneezes he says bless you
HIcups for hiccups
My mom said she was sick and tired of them making messes so he says now. I am sick.... I am tired. And if he says he is tired I will say do you want to go to bed and the response I get.....you guessed it 5 minutes.
Man I love this crazy two year old.
1 comment:
How cute! :) Ya we are doing fine now. My husband had a minor stroke a few weeks ago but he is pretty much back to normal now. It's a good thing he was so young because at 30, I guess you can bounce back much quicker and almost be good as normal. But ya we are good, he's back to work and able to do everything he was before. :) You're sweet, thanks for asking!
Post a Comment