On Saturday night the boys set out their Easter Baskets for the bunny as well as some carrots for him to eat.
Isn't that the cutest little dish?
This was Weston's basket, he got a knock knock joke book because that boy is obssessed with jokes, an Olivia book and a tooth fairy book since he has recently lost his first two teeth. He also got the Blu Ray of Real Steel he begs for that movie whenever we go to redbox. Then of course some goodies.
This is Cason's basket. He got at Berenstein bears book and a Splat the Cat book since he loves cats. He also go some new pacifiers (I know I shouldn't have we are working on it sort of :)), and tissues since he had a sinus infection and then some goodies as well.
This is the best picture I could get of the two boys before they went to look for their eggs. Don't ask about Cason he pulls faces all the time.
THE HUNT (1 of 3)
Don't mind my messy bathroom
Cason was so funny he didn't really care about finding a bunch of eggs he just wanted to find out what was in each egg then stop to eat the yummy goodies.
Cason's basket was hidden by the side of the coach in the formal living room. Weston's was hidden in the basement bathroom in the vanity.
Jon made his delicious breakfast casserole and we enjoyed it while watching Real Steel with Weston. Once the movie was over got ready to go to my Mom's for easter egg 2 of the day.
Again I couldn't get great photos of them but this is what I got of them in their Easter shirts. Check out Cason's face again I am telling you about that boy :)
HUNT (2 of 3) My mom and all the other mom's in the complex decided it would be fun to have an egg hunt at her complex so they bought tons of eggs and candy and little treats. Each kid got I think 30 eggs. We seriously went home with a grocery bag full of candy. My mom also spoiled each boy with a basket they got a shorts outfit and a pair of pants and sandals, goodies, and Weston got a soccer ball and Cason got a magna doodle. They both got a bucket of toys for the sand.
Halfway threw the hunt Cason was done looking for eggs he just wanted to ride his scooter.
Me helping Weston look for his eggs and no one else as they were told not to touch other peoples eggs.
After that hunt we drove up to Heber City to have dinner with my Aunt Kim, Uncle Colin and cousin Sean. She made a delicious lamb, ham, potatoes, and veggies for dinner I provided the jello pretzel salad. It was a super yummy meal. Then Sean was so cute and created HUNT (3 of 3) they also got baskets from them with nerf guns in them and more darts how cool is that? It was so sweet of them to spoil the boys. We then went to the park and played on the playground then we had a yummy strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was a beautiful day and we had so much fun. I just love holidays and this one did not disappoint.
No comments:
Post a Comment