Saturday, July 28, 2012

Circus of Rejects

In February my mom and I took the boys to the Ogden Circus.  Now let me tell you about this circus.  My friend Melissa and I took our kids to this same circus last year.  We ended up leaving half way through because let's face it these guys are Ringling Bros. rejects.  We were sure at some point the lion tamer was going to get malled.  We were going to see some fall to his death.  Luckily we didn't but needless to say we were worried.  So when we saw they were coming again Melissa didn't want to go but I couldn't afford the real circus since they come the same month as Weston's birthday.  But we had a great time.  Though I was still scared someone was going to fall to his death at one point they did get better in the last year.

We let the boy ride the ponies.  And I am not trying to say that I am some babe but the guy running it was trying to flirt with me so the boys got a really long ride.  SCORE!!!!
We got Cason new glasses in fact we had just picked them up right before we went.  He wore them for about 30 minutes and then he took them off so I am not so sure how he could really see the show but he seemed to like it.

My mom will kill me for this picture.  We stuffed our faces enjoyed some popcorn and cotton candy.

My mom spoiled the boys and they each got two guns that lite up and made noises.  It was a noisy ride home.


Casey Roo and I waiting for the show to start.

I lov this boy!
My mom and I



All in all I think we will go again it was fun, it was cheap and the kids had fun!  And let's continue to hope no one dies.Rr

No comments: