If there is anything I hate worse then potty training I have yet to figure it out. I detest it yet it is one of those neccisary evils. Weston was started around 2 but we didn't really put the pressure on until 3. He wasn't potty trained until 3 and half. Needless to say I was dreading training Cason. But really he actually picked it up pretty well. A few weeks before Christmas my friend said she was going to begin training her son who is the same age as Cason I thought heck this is too soon. He won't even be 3 until March. But that night we tried putting him on the potty. He was killing me when he was trying to poop he farted and Cason started gigglng. He was all mmmmmm I can't do it! I can do this too toot. I hear the poop coming. Then he pooped. It was just cracking me up. So I told him to call me at work if he went potty. My mom had him call several times the next day saying he had gone potty then I had my class cheer for him. He loved it. Then on Saturday he had accident after accident and I was about to give up thinking he wasn't ready. Then he did really good again. We used our elf on the shelf as motivation as well. Cason really loves stuffed so my mom said if he got all potty trained with no accidents for a few weeks we would take him to build a bear to get a stuffed animal. So in February he made that mark. So my mom and I took the boys to Gateway to build a bear. Cason picked a cat. Then Weston was so bummed he didn't get one we got him a cheap one. Only to find out later that all the bears were on sale with an outfit so he could have gotten whatever he wanted. Whateve.....
Here Cason is picking out his cat.
This is the one I want mom. (don't judge that he is potty trained and still has the nuk) Funny thing is this is the same Cat my cousin Sean picked out when we went to build a bear in SF like 9 years ago.
Here Weston is picking his doggie.
Getting their hearts picked out and put in.
Loving his new puppy!
Sewing up the kitty.
Awe puppy love!!!!!!!!!!!!
Washing their new babies
Cason is OBSESSED with motorcycles so he HAD to have this motorcycle and we all know my mom lives to spoil the boys so then he also got the whole outfit including leather jacket, chaps and boots.
Weston dressed his doggie like Woody from toy story he turned out really cute.
To this day Cason still loves Kitty though he is often naked riding his motorcycle Kitty had to come with us every where for awhile. Weston's doggie on the other hand sits on his dresser with his other build a bears big surprise.......
No comments:
Post a Comment