Monday, October 15, 2012

6 years old.....

Dearest Weston,
Here I am finding myself writing another letter to you on your birthday.  I know I start all letters this way but I can't believe you are 6 years old.  I can't help going back to the day you were born.  I was so excited to finally meet you and officially become a mommy.  You have been the most amazing child.  You were such an easy baby and a pretty good toddler.  I have made my share of mistakes on you and I am sure I will make many more but yet you continue to love me unconditionally.  I love you so much and I can't help but wish I could be as sweet, and light hearted and lovable as you. 

We have gone through so much in the last year.  You have started soccer.  Your first team, and first few games were definitely a learning experience.  Weston you really had no idea what you were doing but you have found such a love for the game and you are actually really good.  Now if only you were a little taller you could be just a bit faster then those taller kids just a bit more.  My heart swells with pride seeing you enjoy it so much and being actually good despite your eyes.  We have tried t-ball. You liked it a lot but unfortunately when you were in the outfield you couldn't see the ball and lost interest.  But while on the pitchers mound or catchers you did great!  You have started school and you have such a sweet love of learning and school.  Weston you continue to amaze me with how smart you really are!!!!!!!!!  We have had some struggles with being sure you can really see the board, but your teacher has been amazing at helping you.  We've also discovered you are colorblind which makes so much sense as to why learning your colors was so hard.  But through it all you have continued to thrive!  Learn!  and Grow!

You have lost 3 teeth your two bottom and your one of your top teeth.  Utah Utes continues to be you passion.  You tell me you want to be a dr (as of late). 

I can't wait to continue you to watch you grow and learn.  You are an amazing boy and I am blessed to be your mother!
~Mom

No comments: