This beautiful boy started preschool in September 2012. I can't believe my baby is in preschool. A friend of mine is doing preschool with another friend for their kids and a few others. They were sweet enough to take Cason. I was nervous how he would do as he has never really been with anyone other then family but he did great. He had a really hard time with seperation anxiety when I went back to work and Weston was gone in the morning for school. But I think having school himself helped him. He has only gone 4 times so far. But he loves going to play with the other kids. I am hopeful that he will learn all his letters, and shapes. By this age Weston had those all down. Cason is a very mechanical boy. He loves how things work, he is very much like Jon. Here is to a successful year of preschool.
Being so silly
Color: black
When grows up: he wants to be like dad and drive a truck, four wheeler and a boat
Book: Heckty Peg
Food: steak
Candy: Fun Dip
Song: ?
Activity: playing with motorcycles
1 comment:
Madi started preschool this year, she loves it thankfully. We had a few issues with her listening to the teachers, she had to learn it wasn't all playtime, that you actually had to be quiet and listen too :) We are still working out a few kinks, but she's getting there!
Post a Comment