Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Taylyn's Blessing

Taylyn Marilyn Hemphill was given a name and a blessing on August 25, 2013 by my Uncle Dean.  It was a beautiful day.  My mom and I spent the Saturday before make a delicious sweet pork to make Café Rio sweet pork burritos.  Oh man they were DELICIOUS.  There was some drama getting this set up.  I set it up with my Bishop and then three weeks later the week we were supposed to bless her my bishop calls and tells me it was Stake conference so we couldn't bless her.  Luckily it worked out to have her blessed in my mom's ward.  After the blessing we all came to our house.  We had a yummy lunch, some cake, and some wonderful conversation.
More of these cute ones to come
 Table setting.  Her cake my mom bought and the cutest pic from her newborn session.

At the church just before being blessed.
 We didn't get any pics as a family at Weston's blessing and none of Cason's blessing at all so I wanted to make sure I got our first family picture taken.
 Aren't we a great looking bunch?
 
 My baby girl and I.
 3 generations.


 I just love this picture because you can see Weston admiration of his sister.
 Poor Taylyn of course got blessing acne ugh.  Oh well still so beautiful.

People in her circle:  Dean Layton, Verle Layton, Lee Holbrook, Sam Waterfield, David Marchant, and two people from my mom's ward she is close with. 

Taylyn was so good during the blessing.  And there was a very special moment.  When my uncle handed Tay back to me she was looking kind of off to the side up in the sky.  There was nothing there but she kept looking there.  I had the strong feeling that my grandma Marilyn (her namesake) was there. 

No comments: