I have to have a few nakie baby pics because I want to remember how tiny she was.
Her favorite position. She loves to be all curled up.
Our fun owl comparison
Stats
Weight: 14.5 6%
Height: 25 inches 68 %
Head: 15.2 5%
Weight: 14.5 6%
Height: 25 inches 68 %
Head: 15.2 5%
What is up with the open mouth ha
She was getting annoyed with me at this point
Taylyn's 4th month flew by so fast! I went back to work a week before she turned 4 months old. She must have not liked the idea of me going to work because she started sleeping all day and only waking for a feeding and then going right back to sleep. Then she started to stop sleeping through the night. This was the worst part of all. Taylyn began sleeping worse then she did even as a newborn waking every few hours. To say I was getting exhausted is a slight understatement.
Accomplishments: Rolling over from back to front very easily, grabs toys and holds them. Everything goes straight to her mouth. The biggest accomplishment; GIGGLING!!! She would give me little giggles when I would kiss her cheeks. Weston got her to give more by gently shaking her back and forth it was so cute. Weston felt like he was the great big brother because he was able to get her to giggle.
Sleep: AWFUL, waking every 2-3 hours so she was up at 3 times a night. Luckily she would just eat and go right back to sleep. Started sleeping in her own crib in her own room.
Clothes: 0-3 month, some 3-6 month clothes, shoes are still newborn size.
Diaper: size 1
No comments:
Post a Comment