Hi all I need your help. I entered a contest with 97.1 to win a free nursery. I need your help with the voting. If you would go to www.971.zht.com/pages/babywatch and vote for me I am 101, I would appreciate it greatly. They will send you a confirmation e-mail and when you confirm it, it then counts your vote. If you could tell anyone you know I would appreciate at that as well. Thanks all for you help. Happy Voting.
3 comments:
Hey I just voted! I hope you win. The link, though, on your post didn't work. It's actually 971zht.com/pages/babywatch. Good luck!
I hope you win! I voted for you early today. Good luck! Your picture was cute!
i voted for you! I hope you win. That would be so fun!! I can't beieve how much everything is, well the stuff I want. LOL
You asked how I'm finding out what we're having on Oct. 2nd. Funny you asked, because I actually thought that I had to wait forever to find out. I know several people who are due a day before me & they've known what they're having for several weeks (from fetal foto at the mall). Luckily, my doctor let me book my ultrasound for 18 weeks. Yay, I can't wait. Can't wait to hear what you're having either! Good Luck with winning!
Post a Comment