Thanks to all of you who support me and my quest to win the nursery. I don't think I won but it was still fun to try.
As for news about the baby. I went to my second check up on the 15th. He said all was looking good. My blood pressure and other tests came back looking good. I have lost 10 pounds thanks to my morning sickness. Which hallelujah is getting much better since hitting that second trimester mark last Saturday. I still have to eat every few hours but I am not nauseous in between like I was before. Yes!!!!
We have a date. For our ultrasound that is. We find out November 13 what we are having. 6 more weeks. Keep your fingers crossed for a healthy girl. He he... Just keep them crossed for a healthy baby period.
I have a guilty thing to admit. A couple of weeks ago was Old Navy's baby sell. Well I had to buy the cutest pink and brown body suit. It was only $3.99 so I figured that was cheap for a little wishful thinking. I also bought some gender neutral outfits and a bunch of fall clothes for Weston. Jon always jokes Weston dresses better than him and the sad thing is it is so true.
3 comments:
I know what you mean about clothes! Ava always has the cutest clothes. When I go shopping I forget to look for clothes for me or my husband. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a girl!
So exciting cant wait to hear what your having:) and to loose 10lbs way to go!!!
I am serious slacker when it comes to finally going through blogs and I love yours! Congratulations on your second baby!! I am so excited for you! Your little boy is adorable so I am sure your next (girl or boy :)) will be just as cute!
Post a Comment