Saturday, November 15, 2008

Disney On Ice

Today Jon, Weston and I went to see Disney on Ice 100 Years of Magic. It was so much fun. Mostly for me I think! I haven't been to Disney on Ice since my little sister (Charity) was like 6 and she is 13 now. I knew it was coming for a while but I didn't realize it was the 100 Years of Magic. So when I figured that out I asked Jon if we should go and take Weston. He said he would go. So I promptly got on the computer and got tickets. I was a little worried how Weston was going to sit. He doesn't watch t.v. and he hasn't been to a movie to play or anything. But I figured the lights and the music ought to entertain him. He loves both.
Me and Weston waiting in the car while Daddy goes to Will Call to pick up our tickets and parking pass. We are so excited.

When we first got there waiting for it to start. Weston was intrigued by the rink and the lights.



The dozen dancing Genie's I love the Genie from Aladdin.






Finding Nemo

Yeah Mickey Mouse and Minnie. I still have the M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E song stuck in my head.









Beauty and the Beast






All the Disney couples.









Weston showing his appreciation for there hard work. He loves to clap. He had to show Grandma when he got home how he clapped.





Buzz Light Year and Woody, Jon's favorite.











It's a small world and the electric parade.









Weston and Mommy waiting for intermission to end.











He was really into the show.













The Dragon from Mulan.











All the characters at the end.













We had a blast. Weston did really well, I was surprised. We will definitely go again.












4 comments:

Layton Family said...

How fun. You look so pretty!

Lindsay said...

How fun, I wanted to take my girls maybe next year:)

Kylie said...

Looks like so much fun. I swear you are about the 5th person I have talked to that went to Disney on Ice. All of them said it was great! By the way, Weston is so SO adorable!

Kaylyn said...

It looks like it was a really fun night! I would love to go one year too! Weston is so cute!