My Favorite 8's
Lindsay tagged me, so here I go...In no particular order:)
Lindsay tagged me, so here I go...In no particular order:)
8 Favorite TV Shows
1. The Hills
2. Trading Spaces
3. My Redneck Wedding
4. Fip that House
5. Property Ladder
6. Nanny 911
7. Dr. 90210
8. House Hunters
Man I like a lot of house shows
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Boston's
2. Olive Garden
3. Chilli's
4.Iggy's
5. Robintinos
6. Marie Callendars but only for the pie
7. This is hard I only like a select few I am out so Robintinos again
8. Boston's again they are my favorites
8 Favorite Bands
1. Akon
2. Rascal Flatts
3. Garth Brooks
4. Taylor Swift
5. Mariah Carey
6. NewKids on the Block Baby
7. Brittany Spears (yes I am ashamed)
8. T-Pain
8 Things I Did Today
1. Laundry
2. Went to Walmart
3. Vacuumed
4. Ate breakfast
5. Gave Weston a bath
6. Took a five minute nap
7. E-mailed
8. Talked to Jon in Vegas
Things I Look Forward to
1. Finding out what we are having in 11 days
2. Feeling the baby move on the outside so Jon and Weston can feel
3. Thanksgiving
4.Sleep
5. Playing with Weston
6. When Jon gets home
7. Making things
8. Seeing when my class learns something new
I Tag: Lindsey Hill, Summer, Kristy, Jessica Jenson
2 comments:
How have you been? I havent seen you in forever! thank you for your support! That is exciting that you are expecting!
Love it thanks for sharing:)
Post a Comment