Blue is Weston Green is Baby #2 (ugh I hate we don't have a name)
1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant? I was in our condo in North Salt Lake all by myself. I had a feeling I was and after days of aganizing about it I took the test. Living in our house in Clearfield in the bathroon after two failed tests the previous days before.
2. Who was with you? Myself My mom I couldn't wait until Jon got home either time I stink I know.
3. What was your first reaction? I was so shocked I was on birth control so I didn't think it was accurate. I took another one the next day. I was so excited because we were trying and I had failed two tests due to taking them too soon.
4. What was your husband's reaction? Shocked, nervous, disbeleif. Happy and nervous again.
5. Who was the first person you told? Both times I told my mom then Jon. Poor Jon.
6. Were the pregnancies planned? No and then Yes
7. Was everyone happy for you? Mostly Yes
8. What was the sex? both boys
9. What was the nursery theme/colors? Navy blue, dark green, white, rustic looking bears, bunnies, sort of partriotic Blue, chocolate and light blue
10. Did anyone throw a shower for you?My work and my Aunt Lor
11. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? Nope just got two boopies and two diaper genes that I had to return
12. How much weight did you gain? I gained 25 pounds 15 and counting
13. Did you get stretch marks? Not until the last month not yet
14. Did you crave anything crazy? Costco pizza Jon and I went there at least a few times a week before we moved to Clearfield, cheesecake the whole time and I didn't eat it once. Snack food like rice krispy treats and salad bars, steak which I don't like
15. Who or what got on your nerves the most? Probably Jon and my mom both times
16. Where were you when you went into labor? The hospital I was induced. I just hope I am not at school
17. Did you have any complications? Just hearburn so bad they gave me medicine nothing once the morning sickness went away.
18. Did your water break? yes
19. Who drove you to the hospital? Jon but my mom was with us.
20. Did you go early or late? Weston was exactly one week early thanks to being induced.
21. Who was in the room? Jon and my mom
22. Did you video tape it? Nope just lots of pictures.
23. Did you have any pain medication? Nope all natural
24. Did you have a c-section or natural? Vaginal
25. What was your reaction to the birth?Relieved that it was over and that my beautiful baby boy was finally here. Then in awe of how wonderful he was and I was actually a mommy now.
26. How big was the baby? 6 lbs 12 ounces 19 1/2 inches long
27. What was the baby's full name? Weston Jonathan Hemphill
28. Did your husband cry? Yes
29. When is the next one coming? March 29
30. If you could would you do it all over again? It's a little too late for that, yes I am excited
I tag........anyone who is pregnant or had a baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment