Lastly here I am at 32 weeks. I am getting extremly huge. I am excited we are finally going to paint our basement this weekend and lay the tile down. Then in two weeks the carpet is going to be laid. This is all going to lead up to us finally getting to decorate the baby's room. So next weekend why Jon is out of town I am going to paint the baby's room. Now I just have to get my mom working on sewing the baby bedding.
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Elmo, crafts, and 32 weeks....
Lastly here I am at 32 weeks. I am getting extremly huge. I am excited we are finally going to paint our basement this weekend and lay the tile down. Then in two weeks the carpet is going to be laid. This is all going to lead up to us finally getting to decorate the baby's room. So next weekend why Jon is out of town I am going to paint the baby's room. Now I just have to get my mom working on sewing the baby bedding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the Valentine's Day decorations! I'm also excited for you to have time to work on your house! What a way to celebrate the end of PTC's! :)
Oh you look so cute! I didn't realize how far along you were! That's awesome!
Your little guy is so cute and I love you decorations!
You are so crafty!! I love your valentines decorations!! Weston is so cute. I love the pic of him looking at Elmo in awe =P I can't believe you're already 32 weeks. You look so cute! I remember trying to get our house ready for the baby. It was frustrating because it seems like it took forever but also fun to decorate the nursery! Hang in there, girl! 8 weeks will FLY by!! Cason is adorable by the way.
Post a Comment