My sweet little Casey Roo turned 9 months old on the 12th. My Grandma and I would talk about how in December my Grandpa would finally get to meet Cason when they come out to visit around the holidays. I discussed how he would be 9 months old. That seemed like so far away (it is when he is 2 months) but now that time is here. I know I keep saying this but where has the time gone? I just can't believe how old my sweetheart is getting. Here is the latest. Since turning 8 months old he has learned to crawl. pull himself up to standing, put his own pacifer in his mouth, feed himself, and cut a tooth a few month after he turned 8 months old. He has now cut 3 more teeth in one weekend. He now has his 2 front and 2 bottom teeth (atleast cut, only one is all the way in). Cason is such a hambone. He love to eat bread, mush, cooked carrots, mashed potatoes, rice crispy cereal, and donuts (thanks Grandma). He is a little chatterbox when he is happy. I just can't believe how big he is getting. Pretty soon he will be walking and talking. Love you Cason. His 9 month appointment isn't until January so stats will follow then.
Monday, December 14, 2009
9 months
My sweet little Casey Roo turned 9 months old on the 12th. My Grandma and I would talk about how in December my Grandpa would finally get to meet Cason when they come out to visit around the holidays. I discussed how he would be 9 months old. That seemed like so far away (it is when he is 2 months) but now that time is here. I know I keep saying this but where has the time gone? I just can't believe how old my sweetheart is getting. Here is the latest. Since turning 8 months old he has learned to crawl. pull himself up to standing, put his own pacifer in his mouth, feed himself, and cut a tooth a few month after he turned 8 months old. He has now cut 3 more teeth in one weekend. He now has his 2 front and 2 bottom teeth (atleast cut, only one is all the way in). Cason is such a hambone. He love to eat bread, mush, cooked carrots, mashed potatoes, rice crispy cereal, and donuts (thanks Grandma). He is a little chatterbox when he is happy. I just can't believe how big he is getting. Pretty soon he will be walking and talking. Love you Cason. His 9 month appointment isn't until January so stats will follow then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know, it's crazy how the time flies and I can't believe he has that many teeth, crazy! So cute!
They get big too fast! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment