Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Dentist
Yesterday Weston and I went to the dentist. Me for my biyearly check up him for his first check up ever. I wanted him to do prepared so he wouldn't be nervous so all day Sunday I was telling him he was going to the dentist and he was going to check out his teeth and clean them. We practiced opening his mouth wide. On Monday we brushed his teeth real well and off we went. Weston wanted to bring Big Bird so I said sure. When we got there Weston said I don't want to go to the dentist. I reassured him he would be fine. He sat on my lap while I was getting my teeth cleaned and checked. Then it came to be his turn. While we were waiting for his turn, Weston turns to me and says, "I need to go to another dentist, this one is a bad one." I was dumbfounded. I recovered and tried to reassure him again. The hygienist gave him glasses to wear, nope didn't work. She tried looking at Big Bird's teeth that helped. To get him to open wide she had him look in a mirror at his teeth. To put the fluoride on she used a paintbrush. All in all not to bad. His teeth are healthy and strong and we go back in 6 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is so funny! When Ava went for her first check up she wouldn't get in the chair until she realized Alice In Wonderland was playing on the ceiling. After that she thought the dentist was pretty cool and keeps asking when we get to go back.
LOL... I had to take Em to the dentist, that was a joke!!
Post a Comment