Friday, January 22, 2010

3 year well check



Today I took Weston in for his 3 year well check even though he turned 3 in October. What can I say I liked the idea of hitting two birds with one stone and doing both their check ups at the same time. Here are his stats:
Height: 35 1/2
Weight: 29 lbs.
Here is a list of Weston's accomplishments since hitting 3 years old. He now loves Alvin and the chipmunks after getting to go see the Squeakel over Christmas he now loves to watch the first one and the cartoons. He loves to say "Alvin" just like Dave. Weston still loves trains. He is getting to be a little better with Cason. And what can I say as much as he can be a pill somedays I love him to death and wouldn't trade my little mamma's boy for anything in the world.

No comments: