Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas 2009

Just for fair warning this is going to be a big blog packed with lots of photos. To start of the holiday festivities we went to my Grandpa Layton's house for our annual spaghetti dinner. The food was delicious thank you Aunt Lor and the company was even better. I got to see most of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was great to see every one. I love them all so much and wish I got to see them more then I do.



Here are some pictures from that night. Cute Charity and Kailtan













Weston informed me he wanted to hold Cason. This is RARE so I jumped on the opportunity to take some pictures in their matching sweaters too bad Cason didn't want to sit still lol.















I just LOVE this one.














Here is Weston and Bella putting out the cookies for Santa. Someone was so TIRED!









Cason and Weston opening their Christmas pajamas from Grandma.




An out of order picture of Charity and Weston from the Layton party.














And Kaitlan too...














Our cute little family
















The PRESENTS. We didn't get to bed until 12 which was a mistake. We slept in until 8:30 but Weston was on one ALL day. He couldn't wait to come downstairs and open all of his presents. And trust me there were a ton. Grandma went overboard. But it was fun.

















Here is Cason checking out the presents under the tree. This was Cason's stack from Santa. He got a train that shoots out balls, a little people's school house, and firehouse, and a few outfits.





















Here is Weston's haul from Santa. He got hot wheels, a bridge for his Thomas track, a track set, a Thomas v-tech smile game, trains, the games, Yahtzee, hi ho cherry-o, don't break the ice, ants in the pants, and cooties, a transformer, and a drum set.











Cason's pile again.























Jon playing with the transformer that Weston got.


















Bella watching us open our presents.














Cason eating his brother's hot wheel.














Weston seriously concentrating on opening his gifts.


























Jon all EXCITED when he got his final gift a gift card to Cabelas the only thing he really wanted.





































Don't we look so nice for Christmas morning?














































Me and my Casey Roo
















A very excited Jon that he got what he wanted. LOL!














Me opening my big scrapbooking cabnent.







After we opened all of our presents and played with them
for a minute we then we had a delicious omelet breakfast made by Jon. Then we all participated in some Wii bowling and yes I won everytime lol.



























































We then went to Jon's grandparents for dinner and presents.
































Jon loves his camo.



















Cason was so pooped he fell asleep in my arms.

























Sweet baby









My Grandparents flew in from Texas on the 26th. We didn't get up to see them until the 27th. It was so fun we had a mini Christmas all over again. We got so much my Aunt and Grandma spoiled us. Thank you for the wonderful gifts. We then just visited and had a delicious turkey dinner. Afterwards Jon and I went home but I couldn't stay away so the next day the boys and I went back up to Heber for a few days. On Tuesday we went to Soldier Hollow and went tubing. Needless to say Weston made it through on ride and he left. He couldn't ride with me on the same tube and he couldn't handle it. Then on Wednesday we just played around and then we went and saw the new Chipmunk movie. When I asked if he liked the movie he told me yeah. It was AWESOME! So there you have it if you haven't seen that movie yet you should it was great. It was so fun to see my family. I wish I could see them more. SO there you have it our Christmas break.



























































Sean and Savannah ready to play in the snow.
























Cason all bundled to go tubing







3 comments:

Kylie said...

How fun! Love the load of pictures. Christmas is so fun, looks like you guys had a good one!

Holly said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Gotta love it:) Christmas is the best with kids! Looks like you were all spoiled!! FUN:)

markandaubrey said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas! I bet Weston was a lot of fun this year! I can't believe how big Charity is...tell her hi for me!