Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Strawberry

*******TONS OF UPDATES SCROLL DOWN TO CHECK THEM ALL OUT******
We went to Strawberry Resevoir last weekend. We had a good time. My kids were permantely dirty and I swear I swept out the tent trailer 100 times it was still fun. We roasted marshmellows, swam in the lake, caught dozens of craydids. And just enjoyed each other. We are planning another trip next month. The way Cason looked most the time he loved the dirt.
Weston checking out all the craydid we caught
Hanging out at the lake
AWWWW
My waterbug baby was actually not that into the lake he also took a 4 hour nap lol.


Playing with Sadie and Koda they came up for the day Saturday. Our dog Bella was pooped she swam all day.
Jon is gonna bow hunt this winter so him and his friend were shooting at a target and he shot an arrow through another arrow.
He was quite proud
SEEEEEE
Weston relaxing in the morning
Cason loves his blankie


1 comment:

Kylie said...

Looks like such a fun summer! You have done a ton of things. I love Weston's glasses, they are too cute on him!