Friday, October 15, 2010

Chuckie Cheese and Weston's birthday

For Weston's birthday Jon thought it would be fun to take him to Chuckie Cheeses (as Weston calls it) because Boondocks would probably be packed. Weston loved it. He LOVES pizza yet had only one slice as it would take too much of his play time to eat. Cason also loved it because I just let he go and I would follow him around. He did a few rides with his brother and loved the car games. Weston got 89 tickets which allowed him to get a ring (don't ask), a parachute guy and a sucker. Great prizes not. :) After dinner we came home and let him open his presents from us. He got Elmo in Grouchland, Beauty and the Beast (okay that one was more for me then him but he got to open it), a gumball machine with m&m's in it, a mini flashlight because he LOVES flashlights, and a horse stable and horses. Cason driving the car

He was such a pro lol

Having to move over when brother took over.

Driving in the safari jeep together (notice the tongue)

Since we were havinghis cake at his party he got a cupcake with 4 candles that he had to blow out several times.

Don't you just love his accessories he had to wear a hat and his marti gra beads to chuckie cheese







All in all I think he had a great day

1 comment:

*Brandi said...

Looks like lots of fun! You have such cute kids...and I can't believe he's 4!!!