*****As usual check out all the updates*****
On Saturday night we went trick or treating. The day was really cloudy and then right before it was time to go it started to rain. Jon and I decided to put the canopy on the wagon and take the kids out. Luckily the rain slowed to a srinkle then disappeared. Yay! Weston has been so excited to go out. It was funny after about 15 houses he says, " I am sick of saying trick or treat and thank you!" We proceeded to tell him that if he doesn't say it then he won't get anymore candy needless to say he got over being sick of saying it. Cason was so funny he wanted to knock on the door just like Weston and so he would knock then sit on the step by the doors. He was cracking us up. Then he would say treat. After getting his treat.


4 comments:
So cute!
What cute outfits your little guys have! They are so funny. I love the story about not wanting to say trick-or-treat anymore. Ha ha ha.
How cute! Love all your posts!! I can barely keep up with them all!! Glad you are all doing well!
How fun! Looks like you have had some fun things to do. What cutties you have!
Post a Comment