Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween carnival

Last weekend while Jon was deer hunting my mom and I took the boys to the Clearfield Aquatic Center for a Halloween carnival. It was so much fun and the boys were able to do everything for only $10. We are going again for sure next year. Weston asked if there was going to be basketball since there were going to be games. I told him I didn't know. He was totally thrilled when there was one. There was also fishing ponds, bowling games, canoe rides, marshmellow shoots, and kinds of carnival games. There was one that was toss the toilet paper into the toilet bowl. We let Cason do it and he got it in. We cheered for him and he looked at Weston like "Hey I am as cool as you!" Too cute!
My cute bumblebee Doing the marshmellow shoot which he won

Digging for treats in the straw
fishing pond
Playing one of the many games
My penguin and I
Playing basketball

No comments: