At the beginning of May a good friend of ours let us use their timeshare up at East Canyon for the weekend. We had a lot going on with our garage being broken into, and our seperation etc. So it was just the escape we needed. Unfortunately since we have had unusually wet and snowy weather it was so cold. It was even snowing. Jon really wanted to go fishing. So he went for a few hours on his own and then the boys and I joined him. Can I just say BURRRR!!!! Needless to say we didn't last more then two hours. And that was with us bundled in hats, coats, gloves and blankets. I don't know how Jon stayed on the boat so long. We went for a little longer on Sunday. But most of the time was spent eating, playing around, watching videos, and just relaxing and forgetting the worries of life. Thank you so much Chon and Cyrstal.
My boys all bundled up
No comments:
Post a Comment