Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Memorial Weekend

Memorial weekend was pretty fun this year. A little different but fun. Usually we go out of town but this year we didn't. On Saturday we went to a friend's birthday party for their son and then we went to the drag races. Weston really is all boy and loves cars so we took him with us. He had so much fun, heck so did I. That is until the RAIN :( started once again and the races were canceled but luckily we will get to go again another day!

Getting ready to go to the races (by the way I will be 27 in 2 days from this picture)


Weston in his headphones so the noises didn't hurt his ears


Can I just say I LOVE this boy!!!!


I pretty much like this boy too!
Part of our family (minus Case) and don't mind the nose picking.

I REALLY like these boys :)







Then on Sunday we went to rockport to go camping for the night and fishing for the day. Well we had some issues. First of all we forgot the food for lunch, it was raining, cold and miserable, we didn't bring anything for the kids to do but watch movies but yet we didn't have the tv cord so needless to say I wasn't very happy. POOR Jon! I ended up driving to Park City for lunch and a cord. But then our mattress had a hole in it and I was just over the whole being cold and not having a decent bed to sleep on so I made the family go home. I mean Jon got 7 hours of fishing in come on right? Well Jon came up with camping at home. So we made dinner on the camp stove in the garage and ate in the garage and then we made a tent in the living room and Jon, Weston, Bella and I slept in there.







Isn't our tent great!!!!!

Jon and Weston even roasted marshmellows

Then on Monday which was my 27th birhday we just hung out all day watched movies and then we went to Olive Garden for dinner yum my favorite. I got a new GPS to replace the one the loser theives stole from us.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Looks like so much fun! I love that you made your dinner in the garage and slept in a "tent" in your living room. How cool is that? Looks like you have been doing some fun things...isn't summer great? No work!