Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Baby Animal Days

One day while on Spring Break we drove up to Wellsville (I think) to baby animal days.  It was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Definitely worth the 45 minute drive to get there.  Our friend Trisha, her grandma and her two daughters met us there.  There were so many adorable babies that I wanted to steal love on.  Baby ponies, chicks, ducks, calves, puppies, lambs, goats, on and on.  We got to pet them all and we loved it.  Cason wasn't so sure at first then he loved it.  The baby goats and lambs kept trying to eat Cason's jacket.  We then waited in line for almost an hour to go on the train, because Weston of course LOVES trains.  They had a few old house and barns that we were able to tour.  The boys each got wooden rubber band guns as souvenirs.  We literally were there for 5-6 hours.  We will defiantly be going back next year.
The boys checking out an old barn and cellar
Here is Cason and Weston holding some adorable baby duckies.

A little hesitant at first.

The boys were so good waiting in line for the train.
Getting to pet the babies my FAVORITE part.
I am so glad it was such pretty weather.  I was worried it would be rainy or cold but it was a beautiful day!

No comments: