This week was my last week off with the boys so of course we had to jam pack it full of fun. Right? On Monday we went to the Hogle zoo. I wanted to wait until the new exhibit Rocky Shores was finished before we went hence why we waited until the end of summer to go. We had fun. I bought pizza from little ceasers then we went up. Cason's favorite was the gorillas and Westons was the giraffes and the train. I miss the penguins I mean really who gets rid of the penguins. I guess they will be bringing back the lions in the next few years so that will be cool! And where did the hippo go? Beware photo overload.
Cason looking at the monkey's
the mama and baby elephant who isn't such a baby anymore
Weston and I because were cute :)
This gorilla was Cason's favorite we spent 20 minutes with him and we had to go back twice
The reason the boys and Cason loved him so much was because he was eating reading a magazine. The boys thought that was so cool he was reading. It was pretty cool. We had to o back twice because the time we came back he was sleeping and Cason wasn't pleased with that. Then we went back and he was reading again.

Weston is as tall as a juvenile gorilla.
The river otters were so cute I just love otters and sea lions.
Are zoo finally got bears back, a polar bear and two or three grizzlies.
I could watch the sea lions or hours.
Aren't these two so stinking cute?
We then played in the playground. Weston convinced me to get in the eggshell with them.
Of course what is any zoo trip without a trip on the train,
Weston took this photo of himself in the bathroom gotta love that boy!
I also love me some meerkats.
That was our zoo adventure. I don't know when we will be back as they are closing the train in the fall until 2014 and doing more construction. Booo! We had a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment