Friday, January 18, 2013
week 13
How far along? 13 weeks 1 day some sites say I am onto my 2nd trimester some say this is the last week who knows.
How big is baby? The size of a lemon or a tangerine. All vital systems are developed. The baby can smile now and has all its teeth in its gums.
Physical differences from last week? Tummy is getting a little rounder not much else.
Weight gain: +2 pounds from last appointment 4 weeks ago. According to my scale (naked) this morning I was up +1.7 pounds from when I found out I was pregnant 9 weeks ago.
How I am feeling? This week was a rough week. Weston, Cason and I all came down with the pukes. Just as my morning sickness was disapating. I am getting more energy back and feel much more normal all around. Not having to pee quite as often but still a lot.
What's on my mind? Wondering what the gender of this little one is so I can start shopping and decorating. I am also wondering if this one will have all the eye issues the boys have as we have been up to the doctors twice this last week for their eyes.
Best moment this week? Getting a surprise ultrasound today and getting to see the baby. I could see its little legs kicking all around. The arms moving around. I even got to see its hand with 5 little fingers so so sweet. Heartbeat was 153 bpm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment