Sunday, January 27, 2013

week 14


source
How far along? 14 weeks and 4 days. Sorry no pics I have been sick and I really don't want to take a picture of how I look right now.

How big is baby? necterine or navel orange, 3.5 to 4 inches long. Physical difference from last week: Nothing about the same. In maternity pants and some shirts
.
Weight gain? Lost 2 pounds so up 2 pounds since I found out I was pregnant.

How am I feeling? I starting coming down with a sore throat about Wednesday and then on Thursday congestion started and by Friday I was losing my voice. I had a baby shower to throw on Saturday. I was coughing up phlegm and feeling miserable so I went to instacare. Turns out just a lot of congestion and being pregnant intensifies it all. Got on an antibiotic and feeling a little better. Otherwise I love that morning sickness is gone!

What's on my mind? Hoping to feel better. Getting so excited to gind out the gender.
 
Best Moment of the Week? Just loving looking less fat and more pregnant.

No comments: