For Cason's 4th birthday party we had a motorcycle themed party. Because Cason has been obsessed with motorcycles for over a year now.
For his goodie bags I just printed motorcycles and put them on lunch bags. They got bandanas so wear to the party and some other treats.
I love how his cake turned out from Dicks. I think it turned out fun.
With his love of motorcyles we lacked in nothing for decorations. Here is his kitty he made a build a bear when he got potty trained. I just love his outfit and motorcycle.
For a game a found the perfect piñata at WINCO. So we had to have a piñata. Here are all the kids taking their shots.
After the piñata the kids played around and round the go carts.
After lunch and the pinate we sang happy birthday and had yummy cake.
Afterwards Cason got to open presents.
This was his favorite present. he got a chainsaw from Rhees and Parker that has been the favorite toy and he has been playing with it nonstop.
Cute Paker and Cason hugging goodbye. They are only two days apart but look at that size difference.
I think Cason had a pretty awesome motorcycle party. Thank you to the sweet friends who came.
No comments:
Post a Comment