Thursday, March 7, 2013

20 weeks halfway or less

 
top: 20 weeks baby girl bottom 20 weeks Cason
             
20 weeks 1 day

How far along:  20 weeks

How big is baby:  At my 20 week ultrasound she measured 19 weeks and 5 days.  She is the size of a banana.6 to 6.3 inches from crown to rump.

Weight Gain:  As of this morning I have gained 7.4 pounds not horrible not great eh.

How I am feeling:  The same.  Loving feeling her mom all around getting more powerful kicks every day feeling her move more and more.

What's on my mind:  Same old same old.  I also worry about what kind of relationship we will have.  The boys are super momma's boys.  Is she going to love Jon more then me?  Will we be close?  Will we fight?  Am I crazy to give up my nights sleep again?

Best moment this week:  Going to the 20 week ultrasound.  It was so cute to see her yawn and to see her have the hiccups.  Cason telling me he would share his prized possessions his blankies with the baby.

No comments: