Her cute profile. I love seeing that little nose, her chin, tummy, arm and leg.
Showing she is still definately a GIRL hurray!
On Wednesday, March 6th, I went to my 20 week ultrasound. I was so excited for this ultrasound and also dreading it. I remember having to have such a full bladder with Cason and being so uncomfortable. Having to pee and not being able to is one of my biggest fears, and causes me much anxiety. But I didn't drink it quite in the time frame they said and she started early so I wasn't as umcomfortable as I imagined. We got there and my big moouth mentioned we were having a girl so I think I could have gotten more pictures and more exploration of her had I not said anything. Jon didn't come because its hard for him to take mornings off. My mom and Cason came. Cason was really good to entertain himself with his motorcycle book. When she looked down at her face she was giving a big yawn. That was really neat to see. And at one point while she was checking her she got the hiccups its so funny seeing her jump around. I was measuring in at 19 weeks and 5 days so right on track. Her umbilical cord looked good, no hernias, heart looked great, all the organs looked good, all the limbs measured right so looks like baby girl is doing well. It was fun that my ultrasound was recorded but of the 30 or so minute session she only recorded 4 and half minutes. Weston was so cute and had to watch it twice already. I don't think that boy is excited at all for his baby sister.


No comments:
Post a Comment