Wednesday, April 10, 2013

25 weeks and being a slacker....


 These were both taken at 23 weeks
How Far Along:  25 weeks!  Wow if she comes as soon as Cason my baby could be here in 12 weeks.

How big is baby:  the size of a zucchini or eggplant.  Measuring from head to toe 13.6 inches and about a pound and half.

Weight Gain:  When I weighted last Thursday I was up to 11.6 total gain.

How I am feeling:  Pretty good, getting more and more uncomfortable.  I have a sharp pain in a nether region when I go to turn around in bed or get up.  This is normal I guess.  I don't remember it with boys but probably had it.  When I get up from laying in bed it takes my breath away.

What is on my mind:  Getting the nusery started, naming the baby, getting the bedding made, and starting to plan for my sub.

Best moment:  The photographer I wanted ran a sale where her newborn session is half the price so YAY!  I booked monkey face photography to do my newborn session.  Weston felt the baby move and he got the biggest smile on his face.  Totally melted my heart.  Yesterday there was water on my mom's floor and he ran to the door to hold my hand so I wouldn't fall and hurt the baby.  Awe he melts my heart.  I feel the baby moving all the time now its the greatest.  Also the baby had the hiccups the other day and I could find them.  So fun.  Had Jon get down all the baby stuff from the attic.  I sold a few things and got rid of the rest.  I also got the bassinet up and the carseat cleaned.  Progress I guess.

No comments: