Wednesday, April 24, 2013

26 weeks






How Far Along:  26 weeks 5 days in the above picture

How Big Is Baby:  eggplant, 14 inched from head to heel, and around 2 pounds

Weight Gain: 13.6 pounds so far

How I Am Feeling:  Pretty good.  Its getting hard to move around in bed at night.  When I turn over it takes my breath away.  My hips are getting fatter and so are my arms which is really bumming me out.  Starting to out grow a few maternity shirts that a friend lent me so I am feeling ENORMOUS!

What's On My Mind:  Figuring out a baby name, worrying I will lose my milk again and not get to breastfeed for a full year.  I lost mine with Cason around 6 months and it devasted me.  I was able to breastfeed Weston for a full year.  I really hope I can go longer with baby sister. 

Best Moment:  Took my gestional diabetes test and passed.  But my iron is low so I have to start taking a supplement.  We got the nursery started this last weekend.  Jon and his brother, Jimmy, painted the top of the walls and put up the beadboard and then I painted it white and worked on the crib.  I feel so much better having that part done.

1 comment:

The Meadows Family said...

You look beautiful and are definitely glowing! I cant wait to see pics of the nursery. And hear what name you decide on. Do you guys have any in mind?