Tuesday, July 9, 2013
37 weeks
How far along: 37 weeks
How big is baby: the size of a leek, 19.1 inches long and about 6.5 pounds
Progression: 2 cm dilated and 90% effaced I was a little bummed to not be more dilated but I did efface more. My dr stripped my membranes to help with getting the baby here too bad it didn't work.
How I am feeling: READY to have my baby in my arms. I know I should enjoy every last minute of these last few weeks but really I am just done. I want her here. I only sleep in one hour increments between potty breaks and switching positions that are some what comfortable. The swelling and the heat are miserable. We have had our hottest June on record this summer of course since I am 9 months pregnant. But I will miss feeling her move around and Jon spoiling me like crazy.
What's on my mind: When is she going to come. I am getting induced on July 18th. I still hope she will come on her own but at least on the 18th she will be here.
Best moment this week: When Cason grabbed his bear and lamby and put them in the baby swing and told me. They were going to be the babies until Baby Sister got here. The boys are so excited for her to get here and its so sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment