Dear Cason,
Today Buddy you are 5 years old! What how and when did this happen? Cason you are such a sweet, kind hearted lover. You make my day special everyday with the kind things you say. I don't' know how many times you have said, "mom, mom, mom....I love you!" Everyday when I drop you off at the sitters I can't leave without giving you a hug, kiss and hearing you say, " I love you! You're the most pretty mom and beautiful mom, prettiest mom, beautifuliest mom over and over!" I have no doubt in my that you think I am the best. You often tell people I am the boss. So you must agree.
Cason you are the funniest character. While I was off on maternity leave with Taylyn it was always an adventure to see what costume you would wear for the day. You love dress ups. Old costumes are the greatest to you. Your firemen costumes was the latest fave for quite awhile. Then your builder one you got for Christmas.
I love your imagination. You are happy to go along with whatever game your brother coerces you into or your fine to play on your own making up your own game. Playing with motorcycles and Weston's army guys, building puzzles, playing with robots, or with your fire station are some of your favorite games to play right now.
Some of your favorite movies/shows include: Firemen Sam, Power Rangers, Turbo, Real Steel, and Team Omizomi.
When we are doing something at the table this is ^. We joke and call it your Lord of the Rings pose (though I have never seen it).
You've started to be very good about wearing your glasses which is awesome since you will be starting kindergarten in the fall and really need to make sure you wear them.
Cason, you are such a kind hearted boy. You are always willing to share whatever you have with anyone. Be it your brother and sister, dad and I, or the kids at your. Yesterday you were sweet enough to let Tay use your monkey blanket which is your most cherished possession because you said he looked like she wanted a blanket. You warm my heart in how you interact with Taylyn. You sing her songs when no one is listening. You get so upset if she is crying and you perceive me to be doing nothing about it.
I am so lucky to have you in our house. You remind me to be a better person with your sweet ways, your amazing manners, and your silly antics.
I know our family wouldn't be complete without you.
I love you so much!
Love, Mom
At 5 you are learning to write your name and other letters and numbers.
Have your phone number memorized.
Love to build puzzles.
Help dad fix things.
Ride your power wheel motorcycle or bike or go carts.
You love singing songs or rhymes you've learned.
Love any food for the most part, always have to have desert every night.
Love to dress up and make a mess with your toys.












No comments:
Post a Comment