Thursday, March 13, 2014

7 months

What I am 7 months?
 
Taylyn turned 7 months old on February 11th so I am a bit behind on this post considering she just turned 8 months old.  Ha oh well better late then never right?

 Look at the comparison between 1 month and 7 months with the owl.





She has been working on sitting up in her chair playing with her toys all month. 
 
 
Finally this weekend though just days before turning 8 months she finally mastered sitting on her own. 
I had the hardest time getting her to want to sit still for pictures since the boys were playing dinosaurs right by her.  So instead of fighting it I thought why not just bringing them over.  She just loved this tall t-rex that is as big as she is.





Taylyn has learned to blow raspberries really well.  Here is her in action blowing one.  She is so funny out of now where you will just hear her blowing them.



Look at her intently focusing on the dinosaurs. 


A few days after she turned 7 months she won Queen in the Beehive Beauty Pageant's Valentine's Pageant.  It was fun.  But I think we may retire after she has won queen twice in a row.  :)

 I've been giving her more and more solids.  One morning she got to have some pancakes.  Needless to say this girl loves her food and pancakes were a hit.

The love affair between Weston and Tater continues.  She still thinks he brothers are the greatest.  Tay also loves to steal people's glasses as evident in this picture.
 
weight:  I had to take her in to be weighted because her pediatrician was concerned about her weight gain.  She was 12.5 which was almost a pound gain in a months so he wasn't too concerned anymore.

accomplishments:  Learned to sit, working on clapping, loves to pump her leg and foot while sitting its the cutest thing, blow raspberries, and starting to squeal.
 
sleep:  Still a great sleeper.  Goes down between 7:30-8:30 sleeps all night until I wake her at 7:30 to go to the sitters.  Naps for 4 hours on the weekends.

cloths:  Size 0-3 shirts fit still.  But moving more into 3-6 clothes.

diapers:  size 1-2 from Costco

No comments: