Sunday, August 10, 2014

11 months old

We have had a lot of fun being home with summer and having Ms. Taylyn.  We got Lagoon season passes and she is so good.  She just hangs out in her stroller and watches everything happen. 
 This is generally what she does whole time at Lagoon.
 Her hair is getting longer so we've been doing more and more hairstyles.  Still not long enough for most but getting longer.
 
Tay has been in the pool a few times.  Mostly she prefers just to be in her tub and not actually touch the water :)
 
 
 Just love this big smiley girl!  She is always so happy unless I move from her side.
 
 
 
I love this picture I took for a father's day picture for Jon.  She is such a sweetheart.
accomplishments:  *Mastered climbing up stairs     *Says momma a lot now     *Her new thing is to point at everything    *she is standing up more on her own but instantly sits down when she relizes what she is doing.
 
 
 
diapers: size 2
 
food: Formual bottle when she first wakes up, then she eats most food we eat.  Has a bottle before and after naps and right before bed.  She loves food.  Tay is definately a fattie in a tiny body #hopeshe doesn't get my weight issues
 
clothes: 6/9 months and some 6-12 month.  Size 1 shoes fit great and now no longer fitting in newborn size :(
 
sleep: same as usual though with summer naps have been harder to squeeze in. 
 
Can't believe next month is the big one year old!  Makes me so sad.  I love she is growing but wish I still had this tiny baby in my arms still.

No comments: