Sunday, August 10, 2014

Dear Taylyn


Dearest Taylyn,
Happy First Birthday little Taterbug!  How has this last year already come and gone?  I swear one minute you were being placed in my arms and I could hear your first cry and then next minute you are saying "dada" and crawling all over.  Taylyn you have brought so much love and happiness into our lives.  You are so quick to smile and giggle.  When I walk into your room in the morning and you are standing in your crib and you give me that big ole' smile it just warms my heart and I can't help but smile.  You always put me in such a good mood.  When I am upset or stressed all I need to do is sit down and just snuggle you and smell your sweetness.  I can't help but be vainly proud when every where we go people gush over how beautiful you are.  Because I really think you are the most beautiful baby inside and out.

I love your sweet heart.  You are so tender and are quick to give "loves" if I sit a stuffed animal or a baby down for you to play with you instantly say, "awe" and give it multiple hugs and kisses. You can't get enough of Cason.  If he gives you a moments attention you are hugging on him and its so sweet!
Weston takes on the big role of being your pretector and he does it so well.  He is always looking out for you and worrying about you and your safety, its beyond endearing. 
 
To say your dad is wrapped around your finger would be the understatement of the decade.  I see how he is with you and it just warms me all over.  I am so in love with him and fall even more in love with him when I see his love for you.
In the last year you have brought me so much happiness.  It has been such a blessing to have you in our family and I hope I can live up to being the mom you and your brothers deserve.  I love you so much and can't even imagine what my life would be without you.  I have so many hopes, dreams, fears, and wishes for you.  I want you to be strong in character, body, mind, and soul.  I hope you will find a career that will bring you happiness and independence.  I hope you find the man that is worthy of you and may you never settle.  May you bless me with lots of grandbabies I can snuggle and love.  I hope you get to travel and go on adventures.  I wish you will have the confidence I often feel I lack.
  Again happy first birthday to my last baby.  I love you so much!!!!!


No comments: