Saturday Jon and I went with our friends, Chris, Val and Stacey to the AST Dew Tour at the Energy Solutions Arena. It was so neat to see the FMX, BMX, and Skateboarders. They do some amazing tricks. And when they fall of my gosh, I don't know how some of them get back up. Its pretty amazing. We got there in time to see the dirt bikes outside, preforming in their finals. It was neat to see the superman jumps, etc. but it was so hot outside. I got so hot at one point I almost passed out. Isn't it funny how the heat affects you differently when your pregnant? Then we headed over to see the semifinals of the BMX bikes. They had so many people there though we almost didn't get a seat. Well we didn't get a seat but we almost didn't even get standing room either. But they let us in and we got to stand right by the course. I grantee we were on t.v. Then we headed over to Happy Sumo for dinner before going to see Ryan Shecklar and Chaz Ortiz kick butt in the Skate park. (my favorite part if you couldn't tell) It was a lot of fun, but with not eating well all day and the heat. I was pretty sick. I also got a bad sunburn. I don't know how willing I am going to be to go again next time I am pregnant. But it was a lot of fun.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
AST DEW TOUR
Saturday Jon and I went with our friends, Chris, Val and Stacey to the AST Dew Tour at the Energy Solutions Arena. It was so neat to see the FMX, BMX, and Skateboarders. They do some amazing tricks. And when they fall of my gosh, I don't know how some of them get back up. Its pretty amazing. We got there in time to see the dirt bikes outside, preforming in their finals. It was neat to see the superman jumps, etc. but it was so hot outside. I got so hot at one point I almost passed out. Isn't it funny how the heat affects you differently when your pregnant? Then we headed over to see the semifinals of the BMX bikes. They had so many people there though we almost didn't get a seat. Well we didn't get a seat but we almost didn't even get standing room either. But they let us in and we got to stand right by the course. I grantee we were on t.v. Then we headed over to Happy Sumo for dinner before going to see Ryan Shecklar and Chaz Ortiz kick butt in the Skate park. (my favorite part if you couldn't tell) It was a lot of fun, but with not eating well all day and the heat. I was pretty sick. I also got a bad sunburn. I don't know how willing I am going to be to go again next time I am pregnant. But it was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That sounds like so much fun! My little brother loves to skateboard. He will be so jealous to hear you go to go!
Post a Comment