Jon got to be Clark Griswald once again this year. We went back to Neville Farm to pick out a tree and take it home. Too bad it was so cold and snowy. Weston wanted to get out and pick out the tree too but we kept him in the warm truck until we had picked the tree. Then we let him watch Jon cut it down. He was smart this year and brought his chainsaw.

Me getting ready to go (my new hair color as well)
Jon concentrating on the terrible roads
Jon actually cutting the tree down
When we got home we set up all the decorations while Jon cleaned up all the dead branches and drilled a whole in the bottom. Weston was so excited when we would get out something new. It was hilarious. He was like "look mom its santa, or a snowman, or an ornament."
Weston posing with the final product.
Weston insisted on wearing Jon's 49er's baseball hat instead of his beanie. It was so big on him this is what he looked like in the carseat. I thought he was asleep because he wouldn't talk to me but when I said we were there he popped up and said "I want to get out I want to pick my tree."
Cason getting the tree. Don't you just love Weston's cluster of ornaments?
Here is Jon posing with his chainsaw and our tree
4 comments:
How fun! Love the pictures. Also I love your coat in the first picture. I think I have the same one, did you get it at Gap? :)
Fun! I have never had a real christmas tree!! However I really don't want to cut one down myself... not a pretty picture!!
LOVE your hair!!
Wow, Cason is growing fastI love your new do-very cute:) And nice job on the decorating and tree:)
I love your Christmas Decor!
Post a Comment