Sunday, October 3, 2010

4 years old pictures

*****LOTS OF UPDATES*****
In just two weeks Weston will be four so here are his 4 year old pcitures. He is a HUGE Utah football fan so I had to take pictures of him in his Utah jersey that he has to wear every Saturday and if he can finagal it every Sunday while watching football. Yeah I am cute



I just love that face he is getting too big

I am so sweet and innocent (he really is for the most part)
Two sweet brothers



Thinking
Climbing around
Want to play catch?
I take football very seriously
Maybe not :)

How perfect there is a 4 on his jersery

5 comments:

lindsey hill said...

too cute!!

Layton Family said...

Cute pics Lacey. Your boys are getting very grown up! Fun to see.

Kylie said...

What cuties! I think Weston looks exactly like your hubby. How fun. Happy Anniversary!

Jessica said...

Cute, cute boys! Love all the pics with the Utes jersey. I think it's fun that he likes them so much. They are getting so big!

Lindsay Bartholomew said...

what cute boys!!!